Working in real estate is a pleasure. I serve the Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island areas in New York; neighborhoods I know extremely well from living and working here for the last two decades.
My experience spans:
* assisting home sellers in getting their homes sold quickly, by setting the right price, staging their homes correctly, and using the latest internet marketing tools to reach largest number of qualified buyers possible;
* working with and counseling first-time home buyers;
* guiding move-up or repeat buyers in the home-buying process and providing real estate market updates;
* helping investors spot and acquire lucrative deals;
* working with short sale properties, bank owned or REO properties.
> single families, multi-families, condos, coops, vacant land. Residential and commercial.
I know the neighborhoods and I know the market trends. I am committed to keeping up to date with real estate market changes so my clients are never ‘surprised’.
Connecting with my clients is easy because I understand their needs. My customers give me a lot of credit for my professionalism, patience, honesty, and hard work.
I am a regular speaker at monthly home-buyers workshops in the city, explaining the fundamentals of making the dream of home-ownership come true.
Education: MA in Communications and Media
Personal: Enjoy hiking, cooking, praising the Lord, and spending time reading educational material.