Rob MooreSales Rep.
Hailing Newfoundland, Labrador, right in the midst of the great Atlantic Ocean, Rob was born into a family of entrepreneurs. Working in his family’s restaurants since the age of
12, Rob learned early the value of hard work while honing his interpersonal skills in one of the most challenging environments possible: keeping people happy when they’re hungry!
In his short 18 months as a full-time realtor with Exit, Rob’s meteoric rise and list of accomplishments are nothing short of remarkable:
- Canadian Rookie of the Year for EXIT Realty Corp. International 2012.
- Ranked 2nd in Atlantic Canada for gross commissions earned within EXIT Realty Corp. International 2012.
- Ranked in the top 10 for gross commissions earned in Canada for EXIT Realty Corp. International 2012.
- Ranked 15th of the top 100 agents in EXIT Realty Corp. International for North America in 2012.
- In just his 2nd fiscal year, Rob is currently running a staggering
300% ahead of his 1st fiscal year pace
A new husband and father, Rob’s energy is split amongst his young family, his burgeoning real estate practice and – like any good Canadian – his love of hockey.